gocarbonneutral.ie is a site operated by EPT, a company limited by guarantee, incorporated in Ireland with registered number 658732 and having its registered address is 110 Amiens St, Dublin 1.
Access to the Website
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print off one copy, and download extracts, the Content from this Website for your personal reference.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of EPT.
- You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. EPT’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this Website must always be acknowledged
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful or attempting to gain unauthorised access to this Website or any server, computer or database connected to this Website.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of EPT or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Linking to Our Site
- You may link to the home page of this Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it and only from a website owned by you. You must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that EPT makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. EPT is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst EPT uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- EPT accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, EPT and third parties connected to EPT expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any person in connection with this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data or software;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- When you visit this Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you provide your details upon registration, you agree that you wish to be contacted by us.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the Republic of Ireland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
You can contact EPT by email on firstname.lastname@example.org